Reporting to Head, Customer Experience & Operations
Direct Reports: Customer Experience Analyst
● Coordinate a team of Customer Experience Advocates, ensuring your team is working to solve client inquiries in a timely and effective manner and hitting the NPS goals.
● Assume the voice of our clients to communicate goals and issues with senior leadership within the company.
● Focus on how to scale our support processes (e.g. customer onboarding education, product training) and create playbooks to continually increase efficiency and effectiveness.
● Proactively develop medium/longer-term initiatives that anticipate customers needs, and innovate on new ways to improve customer satisfaction.
● Assume all escalation issues that arise and work with key stakeholders and clients directly to solve their problems.
● Collaborate with other departments to find solutions to customer pain points.
● Create reports to update the Head of Operations and Experience and other stakeholders on progress.
● Sales Team
● Products Team
● Marketing Team
● BI Team
Key Skills & Competencies
● BSC in Social Science or a related field
● Has 4+ years’ experience in a customer service role with demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer support in a high-volume environment, with phone and email support experience.
● 2+ years proven team leadership role
● Data-driven with a strategic mindset
● Excellent people management and problem-solving skills
● Enjoys implementing new processes that make other people’s lives easier.
● High attention to detail and willingness to get in the weeds to fix a problem
● Experience with at least one, modern CRM
● Approaches work with a collaborative mindset and possesses great interpersonal skills.
● Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends
● Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.