- Develop products and generate transactions amongst prospective target clients.
- Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success, and monitor the quality of service delivery on all client transactions.
- Provide quarterly reports/updates on successful business ventures and revenue to the Management Team when required.
- Provide leadership and champion all publications and newsletters for the Firm.
- Maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within the finance, oil and gas, power, and energy client organizations
- Coordinate and actively participate in all business development efforts and initiatives towards growth.
- Do all such things as may be ancillary to the responsibilities listed or which may be reasonably required of your office towards the overall growth of the Firm.
- Work in concert with the Partner to achieve objectives and deliverables.
- A Team Lead with 7-8 years of experience in a Corporate Commercial Department of a Law Firm with expertise in Capital Market transactions and Oil and Gas Sector.
- Net pay of NGN 250,000/month with HMO benefits.