Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and oversee valuation/revaluation of assets pledged to the bank as security for loans granted. It involves identifying stale valuation, assignment to the valuer, review of the report submitted and payment of valuer. To be revalued at a frequency of 3 years.
- Supervise and oversee emplacement/Renewal of Insurance Policy on assets pledged or financed by the bank. It involves identifying imminent expiration and notification of the RM.
- LTV (Loan To Value) Monitoring, to ensure loan values are within approved coverage ratio and escalate any breach for regularization.
- Monitoring of stock financed by the Bank.
- Release of stock to the customer on receipt of funds covering the amount to be released.
- Oversee collateral Upload on FCUBS.
- Release of collateral pledged to the customer through documentation registry unit and lien instruction to CSCS.
Key Performance Indicators
- Not more than 10 stale valuations at any point in time excluding NPL;
- Zero tolerance (No expired insurance cover allowed)
- Schedule to be prepared on or before the 5th day of the subsequent month.;
- Ensure adequate coverage on the loan by the stock at all times
- Good first degree in any discipline
- Master’s degree / Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 6 years working experience in Credit Risk Management
- Good knowledge of Credit documentation and procedure
- Data Management & Computer appreciation
- Ability to manage people
- Good knowledge of collateral operation & management processes.
- Mandatory Knowledge of CBN guidelines and Credit Policy of the Bank.
- Good communication skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Leadership skill/emotional intelligence
- Analytical skills
- Business Skills