- a result-driven Team Lead to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of sales people to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales.
- He will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.
- candidate must have a track record of team motivation and exceeding Management expectation.
- He must also display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers
be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Minimum B.Sc.in any Field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Commercial Bank/Financial Service Company/Microfinance Bank
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication and key selling skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.