Twinkly Tots is looking for Pre-school teachers to join our work force. We are looking for someone:
- To create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
- To share responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room, following systems to ensure consistent, high quality care
- To be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns immediately – in accordance with child protection and whistleblowing policies
- To develop genuine bonds with the children and support colleagues to sensitively fulfil their responsibilities
- To reflect on practice and daily routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child, throughout the day
- To contribute to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age appropriate activities and ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up
- To contribute to observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively
- To provide feedback and work in partnership with key parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times
- To work flexibly as part of the larger team, assisting and supporting colleagues wherever required, in order to ensure the smooth running of the nursery.
- To be aware of the high profile of Twinkly Tots and refrain from irresponsible behaviour that could impact the company’s commercial success
- To attend reasonable out-of-working-hours activities, including training, staff meetings, parents evening and special events.
- To respect and value all colleagues, children and parents, encouraging a positive and diverse working environment.
- To cooperate and work effectively with the management team, taking on additional responsibilities /duties
- To undertake any other aspects of nursery work according to need.