- Observing and evaluating children's performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
- Working with young children to teach basic skills such as colours, letter and number recognition, shapes, social skills and personal hygiene.
- To develop interactive learning programs that are fun and educational for young children.
- To manage classroom activities including lesson plans, imaginative play, bathroom breaks, meals and rest times.
- To monitor and gently correct children’s behaviour in the classroom to foster behavioural and social skills.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be creative, patient and healthy.
- NCE, ND, HND, BA or B.Sc
- Candidates must be living within the Agbado, Kollington, Alakuko and environs.