Job Ref: SVIS/ ZA/TEACHERS/2021/01Criteria:
- An ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in his or her field of discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower division and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (if the first degree is not Education Career-related) with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years.
- Teaching experience in an International Private School environment or a highly rated Federal Government College will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, and time management ( A candidate whose accent or his/her mother tongue impacts his/her spoken English will not be considered).
- Must be compliant with the Modern Teaching Approach.
- Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Must have good fluency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- These individuals will be required to go the extra mile to support our students not only to succeed but become globally competitive.
- Must have taught and prepared students for WASCE/GCE and IGCSE examinations with excellent performances.
- Applicants with a Master's Degree or Doctorate in Education with 3 years of teaching experience will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must be residents in Kabba, Kogi State, or willing to relocate to Kabba town.
- The ideal candidate for each subject should have strong and effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff
- Should be organized, energetic and self-directed
- The ability to stimulate the students to develop enthusiasm in his or her subject is very essential.
- The school offers an attractive salary package with a lot of incentives.
- Candidates will undergo our rigorous recruitment process including pre-employment background checks before they are considered to be successful.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SVIC. We remain committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers, and other third parties to share these commitments.
Interested applicants should send their application letters along with CVs not later than April 10, 2021.