- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Must possess any of the following; NCE, B.A, B.ED, B.SC, and qualifications with the related field,
- A minimum of 2- 5 years post-NYSC experience is required.
- 25years above
- Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
Salary: N40, 000 - N50, 000,
Location: Sango Ota.