The EbeleChukwu International Group of Schools is currently seeking recruitment for qualified and passionate teachers for both its primary and secondary sections.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant curriculum for students incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the policies of the school.
- Facilitate, support, and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of students.
- Foster a stimulating and creative learning environment and educational experience which provides students with the opportunity to fulfill their individual potential.
- Academic qualification of a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience in teaching in an educational institution
- A fitting degree in a related subject area to teach: Civic Education, Government, Igbo Language. C.R.S, Literature, PE, CCA, English Language, Basic Science, Agricultural Science
- Fluent in modern technologies and services (MS Office, Internet, Email, IT services)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good sense of responsibility and proactive behavior
- Flexible and open to learning new things.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.