- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each pupil by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand pupils’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- The required level of education is University.
- Certificate in Education (e.g NCE, B.Ed, etc) is an added advantage.
- Experience in Montessori education (an added advantage)
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR.
Location: Plot 4, Otunba Jobife Way, behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.