- Developing the scheme of work and lesson plans in line with the British/Nigerian curriculum objectives.
- Differentiation: Managing the diverse ability levels of learners.
- Develop and foster appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of learners according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Responsive for teaching Maths, Science and other additional subjects.
- Prepare learners for examination.
- Provide a safe, positive environment for learners.
- Maintain order and discipline among learners in compliance with School rules and guidelines.