- Check on tax reports and returns including VAT, ELT, flood fund, and other taxes.
- Liaison with the external auditor for financial statements auditing upon all general accounting affairs.
- Liaison with the external auditor for annual Enterprise Income Tax liquidation upon all general accounting affairs.
- Cooperation and providing necessary support to the general accounting team.
- Assisting Financial Controller in other work-related.
- Support to build ERP system.
- Setting up a cost accounting system.
- To deal with international taxation business.
- Assist in preparing for stock market listings.
- Assist in banking loans, letter of international credit, banking facilities, etc.,
- To apply the preferential taxation policies in Nigeria for group and subsidiary corporations.
- University graduate with financing/audit/Tax qualification and at least 5 years experience.
- Qualified at least as senior accountant holder, ICAN，ACCA is preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP operation preferred.
- Strong IFRS analytical skills and computer skills including MS professional.
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and team effectively.
- Skilled written English and oral English is good.
- You can speak Chinese and have a tax office/gov background will be employed in a priority.
- Has been familiarized with the bank financing operation process and procedure to apply.
- Good at writing audit reports of listed companies.
- HR working experience will be a plus.