- Be the driver of external hiring activity, subject expert for sourcing strategies within your target skillsets.
- Directly partner with business leaders and internal recruiters in defining and maintaining core and pivotal pipelines
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement with mostly passive talent
- Work with teams to engage the business early in the recruiting cycle, always promote diverse hires and candidates directly from our key competitors
- Own candidate relationships all the way to the point of an in-person interview, and will be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process
- Research and gather market intelligence. Map our competitors, deliver data-driven insight.
- Degree in HR / related field OR talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to the role.
- Knowledge and experience hiring technical skills across the EMEA region. You will likely have experience of tech-specific channels such as GitHub, Stack overflow, meetups, Google CSE, etc.
- People who are passionate about sourcing activity and can demonstrate innovation in sourcing, exceptional practice & people who are curious and creative in their approach.
- Advanced research/sourcing skills. Including the use of Boolean, social media, and alternative search techniques.
- A high level of influence, can change the mind of passive candidates, can impact hiring manager’s decisions. Confidence and credibility go with that.
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with passive talent and persuasive enough to spark interest
- Naturally driven to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to drive clarity in ambiguity, define requirements, advise/consult and push back when required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers.
- Result Oriented, focused on outcomes & KPI achievement, not only inputs.
Microsoft enables you to do more and achieve more thorough technology, our talented sourcers enable Microsoft to do more and achieve more through hunting & hiring the best. Successful recruiters/sourcers in this role come from a variety of backgrounds including pure researchers from search and selection, industry recruiters, and classic talent sourcing/resourcing backgrounds. This role is focused on the external market and the pursuit of the best talent, if this sounds like you and you are up for an incredible challenge, please apply today. We’re a team in growth, we’re on a mission and we’re having fun along the way.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.