- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Successfully manage recruitment projects across different locations.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and implement a global recruitment and talent strategy to support the company’s goals
- Identify timeline, internal stakeholders to involve, key roles, and a sourcing strategy.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage recruitments from requisition to hire.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR staff to negotiate job offers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Proven Experience as a Global Recruitment Specialist, talent acquisition specialist, or similar role.
- Proven Success using online recruitment tools and strategies to identify talents. Proficiency in Boolean search strings.
- Experience in international recruitment is required.
- Familiarity with the Applicant tracking system.
- Sourcing Savvy-Ability to find and reach out to passive candidates.
- Proficiency in French is an added advantage.