Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluate data network infrastructure (such as switches, routers and network link devices), troubleshoot network problems and outages by identifying possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken and advise on precise solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Create network diagrams, training outlines, document processes and procedures by providing clear and effective direction to less experienced staff or users.
- Consummating sales from prospective clients under the line of the following products; CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Burglary Alarm and Network Equipment.
- Interfacing with customers from point of design, quote defences, approval and implementation of the products line listed above.
- Project managing the installation of electronic security devices such as CCTV, Access Control, Time Attendance, Fire Alarm and Burglar Alarm.
- Provide on-site and off-site tier2 technical support for respective clients.
- Coordinating other team members by assigning all necessary duties with delivery time mechanism.
- Schedule departmental reports to the C.O.O among others.
Requirements & Qualification:
- BSc/HND degree in Computer Science
- Previous working experience as a Network Manager
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge in networking and electronic security such as (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Burglary Alarm, Video Intercom)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to details
- CCNA certification will be of added advantage
- HCSA certification will be of added advantage