Systems Engineer / DevOps
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an engineer with experience in scaling services, troubleshooting, and managing incidents with diverse systems, that will help us grow the Intellum platform.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design and implement secure, scalable, and reliable infrastructure
- Automate processes and workflows to reduce the workload and ship products faster
- Monitor virtual infrastructure and be part of a 24×7 on-call rotation to respond to alerts
- Work with software engineers to ensure application updates fit with the infrastructure and modify it as needed
- Ensure backups are in place so we’re able to recover from disasters.
- Create and manage technical infrastructure documentation and training documents
- Can assume responsibility for a task from start to finish.
- Are comfortable taking decisions within your areas of responsibility?
- Proactively communicate with other team members to seek help and support.
- Have managed infrastructure in one or more Cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Are familiar with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, cloudformation)
- Have experience using configuration management tools like Ansible or chef, etc
- Have managed large fleets of linux servers
- Can work independently and asynchronously.
- Feel comfortable automating tasks and writing scripts (bash, ruby, python)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.