The company is a leader in the industry providing contact centre and CRM technology, HRMS, ERP solutions to help customers improve their customer and operational experience .
• Responsible for the administration of our contact center and CRM solutions and the maintenance, support and upgrades thereof.
• Involve in the investigation and analysis of user problems and application bugs with subsequent problem resolution and technical testing of patches.
• The job also requires responsibility of the security of data and the technical architecture in which the application is hosted.
• Active participation in the planning of application upgrades and deployment
• Always keep all application documentation updated
• Construct a proactive maintenance cycle for Contact center and CRM solutions
• Execute periodic applications maintenance
• Proactive administration of on premise and cloud hardware infrastructure
• Operating systems: Unix – Sun Solaris and True64, Linux (Cent OS, Red Hat etc)
• Relational Database Management Systems – Oracle, MS SQL Server
• Service management software knowledge
• Office automation products:
• Ability to carry out integration and
o Widely used email applications
o MS Office product suite
• Enterprise systems administration within the Telco/ICT sector
• Technical architecture of applications including Hardware dependency and Data models
• Minimum 2 years practical experience as a Contact center and CRM solution systems Engineer