Functionally Reports To:
- Enterprise Application Manager
- IT Team, Application users, HR, etc.
- Solutions and Software vendors, IT service provider, etc.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Provide guidance and support for application users to ensure that the business application systems supported by the IT team are maintained to the highest possible standard with maximum levels of attainable productivity and efficiency.
- Provide support for application configuration and upgrades, and problem analysis and resolution for application problems, in conjunction with the users and external application or service suppliers where necessary.
- Undertake application problem analysis and resolution for application problems in conjunction with the users and application suppliers.
- Assist with implementation of ICT application projects. Provide technical input where required.
- Analyze data from systems and produce technical and business reports for consumption by departmental managers.
- Examine application functionality and performance and provide information about how it can be improved.
- Maintain interfaces, exports and imports, and ensure their smooth running where required.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
KPI/ Performance goals:
- Completion of projects assigned within defined and agreed deadlines
- Internal IT SLA performance
- Maintenance of applications and systems to minimize systems faults and incidents
- Financial Dimensions: TBD
- Degree plus appropriate professional qualification
- Masters in Computer Science of Information Technology is an added advantage
- One or more of the following IT related certifications will be desired: MSCE, OCP, CITP, MCSA, lTILv3 and Information Security Certification Tracks
Experience (Dimension and No of years)
- 2+ years of increasingly responsible experience in ERP / Enterprise Applications systems, analysis and design
- Experience in implementing and upgrading business applications
- Experience of supporting business application systems
- Hands on experience in database administration and strong SQL based programming and reporting development. Including of data modeling methodologies
- Experience and understanding of the integrated Healthcare Industry model