A System Administrator will be responsible for the daily running of IT Operations at their branch. Including IT asset management, providing support to users and executives in areas of computers, networks, applications, and ERP, Providing relevant technological innovation to drive business growth, and ensuring compliance with IT Security standards.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure optimal functionality of IT infrastructure (Firewall, Switches, Wifi APs, Servers, etc).
- Provide IT support for Computer\Network users.
- First-level user support for the company’s ERP package.
- IT Asset Management
- Special support to Finance in ERP and providing actual cost as required within the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for Information Security Compliance (Up to date antivirus app, Vulnerability and patch management & other security controls).
- Train users on newly adopted technologies.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Compliance.
- Ensure effective delivery of daily IT operations in line with business requirements
- Coordinate with local vendors for effective service, product delivery, and prompt payment.
- Consult with business units to determine and provide relevant IT innovation and support to drive business growth.
- Supervise IT Projects.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline (Minimum)
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as an IT professional
- Expert Knowledge of Computer Networking (LAN, WAN & Wifi)
- Good knowledge of IT best practices, regulations, and policies
- Good knowledge of IT Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Certifications in IT Security, Network Administration, User Support, etc will be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.