We are seeking a versatile, creative copy editor and evaluator for a movie/TV generative AI synopsis project. This role requires someone with strong editorial judgment, attention to detail, ability to handle volume and deadlines, and an understanding of sensitivities around language and content.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Familiarize with editorial principles and style guidelines for accurate, inclusive, and creative synopses that resonate with different audiences
- Edit, rewrite and consolidate AI copy as needed for publishing into the CEE personalization system
- Fact-check as needed to ensure accuracy of copy
- Provide directional feedback and other context on the quality of generated copy suites and AI model iterations
- Support fine-tuning and feedback on generative AI prompt selection as needed
- Attend project related meetings
- Experience writing, editing and fact-checking content about films and TV shows in English
- Strong grasp of bias, sensitivities and inclusive language
- Professional copy-editing experience and familiarity with CMS publishing cycles
- Mastery of AP style and attention to detail
- Research skills to gather context about titles and quickly synthesize information from various sources
- Eagerness to embrace a culture of candid feedback
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.