The role is focused on monitoring, analyzing and forecasting sustainability performance of the cement plant operations. It monitors industry developments and undertakes specific actions and production-related technology, assessing sustainability implications for the plant.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors and tracks the plant's environmental, social, economic and governance (ESG) impact to avert risk exposures.
- Support the plant and mine in implementing Extended Producer Responsibility (EPRP) plans.
- Coordinate data collection and collation for all ESG and related reporting requirements of the plant, ensuring data integrity and validity.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to resolve ESG incidents or complaints received from stakeholders.
- Train company staff, vendors and other stakeholders on relevant sustainability issues and standards.
- Analyze emerging ESG issues and work collaboratively with operations and leadership to provide a plan of action.
- Design and implement circular economy and other sustainability programs to improve sustainability performance of the Plant.
- Analyse developments of energy demand, taking into consideration environment, alternative fuel substitution and the impact on the energy supply mix.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his / her background, qualifications and position.
HND/Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Energy management, Environmental Science, relevant Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree in related courses such as Sustainable development would be an advantage.
6+ years of experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Renewable Energy, Consulting in related fields.
- 2+ in Sustainability Reporting using GRI or related global reporting standards such as ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Other related professional experiences.
- Skills and Competencies · Innovative · Negotiation and crisis management skills. · Demonstrated experience of talent development and leadership of a technical site-based team. · Demonstrated experience of effective communication to a broad range of audiences, including plant employees, plant leadership and sustainability institutions. · Experience with Continuous Emission Monitor Systems and associated compliance reporting. · Ability to build robust business cases, making data-driven decisions. · Experienced in Sustainability Reporting using global standards and frameworks.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.