TreNova Group is seeking experienced Survey Interns to join its growing team. The individual should be comfortable with visiting private schools in Lagos to conduct surveys on behalf of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Commune from office to private schools in Lagos to apply survey questionnaire or able to apply survey questionnaire through digital marketing channels.
- Meet the monthly survey quota.
- Contact new and existing customers to carry out surveys in person.
- Actively seek out new survey opportunities through digital channels or through cold calling, customer-facing, and networking
- Minimum Qualification: NCE/OND/Fresh Graduates without Experience OR Digital Marketing Skills
- Experience Length: Minimum of 1-year of experience
- Excellent written & oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Fast learner and passion for success.
To succeed in this job, the candidate must possess the following abilities:
- Excellent Communication Skills: Should be able to pass the intention of the research activity across clearly and in an easy to understand way.
- Excellent customer facing skills OR Excellent Digital Marketing Skills: should be able to face respondents confidently or use digital channels effectively, apply all the questions listed on the questionnaire and record the response comprehensively.
- Very good at overcoming objections: should be able to anticipate and provide convincing answers to all the concerns that are capable of stopping the respondent from completing the survey questionnaire.
- Good customer relationship management skills: should be able to build rapport with customers and gain their cooperation.
- Monthly Basic Salary: NGN 50,000
- Performance Bonus: Up to NGN 100 per survey successfully completed.
This position requires the staff to resume at our office at Ikeja, Lagos, each day. From Monday to Friday- Therefore, the applicant must be a resident of Lagos.
This job is research work that requires field activity or digital marketing skills. Hence the candidate must be comfortable with commuting from the office to various schools within Lagos or very good at digital marketing.