- The Training Support Facilitator will be responsible for leading and managing training sessions that they are booked for,
- Scale and drive endline numbers
- Administer the baseline and endline during each training session, and providing a detailed report of how the session went.
- The job holder will be responsible for delivering the training to match the target audience in a dynamic, practical, interactive, and impactful manner.
- Must have completed the Jobberman Soft Skills Training
- The candidate should be between the age range of 21 - 35
- Should have at least 1 year of work experience with demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
- Have a degree (at least an OND)
- Has a demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience track record of delivering training sessions to young people
- Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogs about learning material
- Excellent Verbal and Nonverbal communication
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating
- Fluency in Hausa is a plus. Must know how to share examples and anecdotes in Hausa.
- Has access to young individuals either via churches, tertiary institutions, etc.