- Manage inventory stores
- Place orders for supply from the central store and receive products into the system 1 week ahead of supply time for bulk orders
- Receive stock and keep records of inventory supplied from the central store (use of bin cards and integrated IT systems)
- Responsible for reporting on inventory and sales records daily
- Responsible for monthly stock taking and reporting
- Responsible for training team on IT integration and coordination and Ensure use of inventory management system at all points of sale.
- Supervise IT integration and Supply chain optimization
- Enter opening inventory at the start.
- Compile team KPIs and ensure team sales KPIs are met
- Minimum of 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry or related industry. Any other industry can also apply.HND/BSc in related fields
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking skills
- Good negotiation, analytical and communication skills
- Willing to make an impact in the Cross River state healthcare system