We are looking for a dedicated Operations Manager to be responsible for improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The Operations Manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Supervising the daily operations of the customer service and logistics/warehouse department
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Making weekly and monthly reports/updates for a better customer experience
- Responsible for the performance of the supply chain to the customers in reliability (service), responsiveness (lead time), and efficiency (costs). This includes the management of inbound, and outbound flows, the main warehouse, and distribution centers.
- Responsible for distribution costs improvement, productivity improvement, and lead time improvement of logistic operations and the working capital.
- Contributing to the Service Level Agreement definition with the ordering entities and applicable to the supply chain end to end for all products and offers, and making sure that supply chain processes are set up accordingly.
- Liaising with the Operations team at the regional level to ensure smooth ordering to receipt of stocks across the business units
- Coordinating the business and transformation projects, establishing functional requirements, and managing the implementation of delivered solutions
- Supervising the warehouse and distribution centers for efficient inventory management, including minimizing stock out and preventing obsolescence.
- Bachelor/HND degree in a relevant field
- Postgraduate qualification in logistics, Supply Chain, or Business.
- 5 years experience in customer service, Logistics & Operations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM software
- Detailed and thorough with a strong analytical mind
- Ability to multitask and maintain calmness under pressure
- Prior Experience working in a multinational company with experience in CS management & Operation roles.
- Should have experience managing a team.
Salary Budget: NGN 350,000 - 400,000
- Medical cover for staff, spouse, and 4 children;
- Contributory pension scheme; as well as annual performance-based bonus.