- Directs the activities of all processes involved in the purchasing and planning including expediting and stocking levels (min/max). Manages inventory and establishes controls to ensure the business is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Manages inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns
- Manages supplier relationships and the development of partnerships to ensure efficient use of resources and effective material and component supply practices.
- Identifying and driving adoption of Key Performance Indicators as they apply to supply chain success, as well as providing input to KPIs as they apply to manufacturing success.
- Manages current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics/supply chain perspective for decision making
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes and improve accuracy and efficiency within operations.
- Develop, implement and sustain a production planning system to ensure on-time full delivery to our customers.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Oversee procurement, maintenance, and upgrade of the overall facility as required.
- Ensure facilities meet the needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Develops and manages departmental budgets accordingly
Requirements And Skills:
- To be a qualified candidate for this role, you are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of Procurement/Planning in a manufacturing environment
- APICS certification or CIPS is a plus.
- The candidate should be strong in Microsoft Word and Excel. SQL and Visio experience is valued.
- Project Management experience
- Perfect knowledge of supply chain trades: Sales, Inventory Management, supply, Logistics, and Planning
- Relationship quality: communication, listening, diplomacy.
Salary Range:NGN 200,000 - 250,000 (Net)