· Supervision and Execution of Works.
· Erection of Loading Bay Platform for diesel & gasoline at their corresponding location
· Alignment of all erected steel structures preparation prior for final inspection & acceptance.
· Assist mechanical works erection of all pipes and equipment as per drawing in line numbers on top of pipe rack and pipe bridge using 50 tons hydraulic crane, in beyond reach of the crane we manually erect pipes using chain blocks.
· Assist civil works for the installation of all pre casted concrete foundation at refinery and bulk plant along pipe sleeper, including loading and unloading at fabrication shop going to area of location.
· Make Daily Accomplishment Report to be submitted on a daily basis
· Prepare rigging plans prior to execute lifting of heavy equipment in submit to clients for approval. Arrange site location for crane positioning as per approved rigging plan.
· Inspect all rigging accessories to be used as per safety precautionary measured before lifting is to be done.
· Segregation of all structural materials intended for new pipe rack and pipe bridge as per AFC drawings, preparation prior to erection.
· Make pre lifting orientation and safety precautionary measures known to the rigging crew
· Handling the execution of heavy lifting works.
Qualifications and Abilities
- 3- 5 of working experience as Rigging and Lifting Supervisor
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Talk to others to convey information effectively
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Time management
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND or OND qualification
- At least 3-5 years of Logistics and Oil and Gas Industry
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.