The suitable candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing the joinery installation projects from start to completion
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Supervise and manage project sites
- Take site measurements
- Liaise with the fabrication team
- Supervise installation of Joinery work
- Track material deliveries to the site
- Oversee all works carried out
- Respond to all on-site issues
- Approve and authorize supervisee payments
- Attend site meetings.
- Either an OND, HND or BSc in Architecture/Building Tech/ Facility Management or a similar profession
- Two to three years of requisite experience
- Experience with woodwork an advantage
- Must be able to read and interpret architectural plans/drawings
- Ability to take site measurements.
- Customer service skills.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Willing to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel)
- AutoCAD knowledge an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.