- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Minimum of one year of relevant work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is a must
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Salary: #40,000