1. Clinical Services and Patient Care
• Supervise the Medical Officers and ensure delivery of qualitative patient care and oversee and coordinate all aspects of clinical care of patients across all disciplines and specialties
• Responsible as Consultant in Charge of All In-patients not supervised by external Consultants- always available as Second on Call for virtual clinical guidance of Medical Officers and virtual consultation with patient and whenever considered necessary visit in person to review and attend to patient after regular hours (6pm -6am)
2. Clinical Quality Assurance and Patient Safety
• Ensure adherence to all prescribed clinical protocols, safety standards and policies for all clinical activities and patient encounter
1. Virtual Ward Rounds/Clinical Review Meetings to be conducted Daily @ 7.30am via Zoom/Telemedicine or other available platform to review all the cases seen at the clinic within past 24hours and have a virtual ward round with all in-patients to review activities
2. Weekly Report of Clinical Activities supervised to be submitted to Chairman MAC every Monday to cover 7.30 am Sunday to 7.30am ffg Sunday
3. Monthly Clinical Care Review Meetings– Attend in person and coordinate Clinical review to assess topic around challenging case to be reviewed in attendance with Consultant in charge for patients managed by external consultants- Every 3rd Saturday of the month 9am.
INITIAL CONTRACT PERIOD August 24 – September 30 2020
IDEAL CANDIDATE Qualified Consultant Family Physician or Experienced Medical Officers with at least 15 years of continuous Clinical experience
FEES N100,000 Basic Salary
Additional N20,000 per physical visit.