To edit various pieces of content such as a podcast, youtube videos, and also short-form reels with captions. We are looking for someone who is a free thinker, is diligent and hardworking. The focus of the company right now is to build a personal brand, which means having a lot of video content on multiple platforms. We are looking for someone who is going to be able to think creatively and work autonomously. There is going to be training at the start of the course so the right candidate can get to understand us and what we do, but after that, we expect them to be able to embody our vision and think for themselves to create the pieces of content that are aligned with what we want to achieve. If you are someone who always needs to be told what to do, not proactive, and tries to do the bare minimum, then this role is not for you, but on the other hand, If you are someone who is looking to grow in your skillset and also grow within an ambitious and forward-thinking company, then do apply for this role as this will be the right environment to harness your ambitions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.