- Demonstrate significant knowledge and understanding of their subjects/curriculum areas;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and well-informed understanding of the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/curriculum areas they teach, including those related to public examinations and qualifications;
- Work to ensure that all pupils achieve their academic potential and personal development in and out of the classroom;
- Plan and deliver well-organised, challenging and inspiring lessons;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of how to use and adapt a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies;
- Be flexible, creative and adept at designing learning within lessons and across lessons that is effective and consistently well-matched to learning objectives and the needs of learners.
- Masters degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
- Must be hardworking, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
- Must be fluent in the English Language.
- Should have a passion for imparting knowledge.
- Must be an excellent online teacher.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs