If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for new English and science teachers to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school term. You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lesson plans that allow our students to grow academically, socially, morally and emotionally. You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidates also believe in collaboration with other colleagues and promote understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local, and school standards in English and Science education ability to research and get knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction through discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations, and independent practice using various proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency, and high level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks, or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions, and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents through departmental heads regarding student progress, potential, and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops, and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Interested candidates should be within Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Good moral value is part of the quality we need in our teachers/Educators.
- Experience dealing with conflict.
- Comfort in a team environment.
- Minimum B.Ed in English/Maths/Sciences or a related field.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Salary: From N45,000 With advantage of 2 per a self-contained room
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.