- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGCE/ in Education.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in teaching and tutoring.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Effective written and communication skills in English.
- Certified Teacher, with excellent teaching approach.
- Outstanding expertise in a specified subject, and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- Ability to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.