Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted
- Daily steam all the outfits.
- Daily prepare reports.
- Daily manage the store’s website
- Daily supervise store operations.
- Daily take Photos of products in the store.
- Daily wrap dresses in the appropriate bags.
- Daily balance Cash register to properly track and record sales transactions.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly Sales Report.
- Daily develop and arrange promotional and in-store display.
- Daily ensure that the POS is charged and ready for store opening at 9am.
- Daily ensure that the office phone is switched on at 9am and off at 7pm.
- Daily ensure that email is ready by 9am.
- Daily ensure that the Creative Director’s office has been cleaned, smells nice and the AC is switched on.
- Daily ensure that the changing room is clean, smells nice and the AC is switched on.
- Check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level daily.
- Steam all the outfits daily.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers daily.
- Answering customers’ questions daily about specific products.
- Attach price tags to clothes daily.
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags daily.
- Balance the cash register daily.
- Assist in daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries daily.
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges daily.
- Ensure the store has a pleasant fragrance daily.
- Daily switch on the air conditioner.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store daily.
- Check the toilets every 2 hours.
- Ensure the appropriate music is playing in the store daily.
- Perform all other duties as assigned daily.
Sales and Communications
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Operations, Sales and Marketing Lead
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Daily check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Daily reorder stock when low.
- Daily assist in stock counting
- Daily liaise with stockists on all inventory information.
- Weekly and quarterly maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists.
- Daily handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
- Daily collate customer requirements and profits.
- Daily manage client relationships
Social Media Styling and Content Creation
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for company website, social media pages, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Create content for newsletters as needed
- Conduct research on industry-related topics
- Update customers information and database
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO (search engine optimization) guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Monitor and measure web traffic to content, social media and company website metrics
- Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team
- Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis
- HND or BSC in any related discipline preferably marketing, business and finance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Proficiency in the use of social media content creating tools for content including Canva, Light room, Mailchimp
- Good knowledge of record-keeping
- Understanding of fashion
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent customer service skills