- Works to achieve high productivity and quality of photography by continuing to streamline workflow in order to support studio initiatives and projects.
- Oversee studio team to ensure best practices are followed on daily basis and priorities are being met in a timely fashion.
- Determines weekly shoot schedule, including staff, models, and freelancers.
- Understands promotes and continually strive to elevate brand imagery
- Maintains and monitors the quality and consistency of all photography.
- Works closely with retouchers, photographers, stylists, and merchandising team to accurately represent all products online, update as needed according to industry standards and trends.
- Supervise file management, server organization, back-ups, and archiving of studio imagery.
- Oversee and maintain reference guides and diagrams for all lighting scenarios; update image “match-back” files as needed.
- Ensures the working order, storage, loss prevention, and maintenance of cameras, equipment, supplies, and upkeep of the photo studio workspace.
- Establish, maintain and oversee all lighting scenarios, photography bays, and backgrounds for all on figure and product photography; update as needed.
- Light, style, compose and photograph a wide range of retail products both on table-top and on figure to be presented on the rue21 website as well as for social media, marketing, store signage, look books, and PR.
- Looks for ways to improve quality while increasing efficiency.
- Complete special projects, as needed, both on- and off-site
- Ensures monthly monitor calibrations are performed on all studio computers.
- Either an HND/BSC in Business Administration or any other related course
- Working knowledge of studio lighting and shooting in studios
- Video production and editing skills are a plus
- Ability and desire to learn the software to assist in the management of samples
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Target driven and business-oriented
Salary:NGN 40,000 to N50,000