Integral Engineers is an indigenous civil/structural engineering consulting firm. The firm offers multidisciplinary engineering services in geotechnical investigation and analysis, project design, management, feasibility studies, project conception and supervision, flood erosion studies and design, and highway designs and supervision. Other areas include; Engineering Consultancy and Advisory Services, Engineering Design & Supervision, and Engineering Procurement Constructions (EPC) Services. The firm seeks to further strengthen its operations and now requires the suitable person(s) for the position below based in Abuja.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare a design for structures, such as buildings, highways or bridges, etc.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Supervise on-site constructions and Monitor all works undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and constructions
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Preparation of BEME & contract documents
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related engineering field.
- A Master's Degree will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Infraworks, Prota Structure, Excel Structural Analysis Design Sheets, etc.
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Proactive and has passion for work and ability to function with minimum supervision.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 150,000
Generous commissions on extra businesses attracted.