JOB DESCRIPTION FOR GROUP BRAND STRATEGIST
· Stewardship, Strategic Planning & Client Relations.
· Build/strengthen relationships with core clients and industry partners.
· Oversee all day to day stewardship items, guiding the education and development of Brand Managers and Executives.
· Assist in the development of sound, strategic media plans, with guidance/input from Strategy Supervisor, all based on client direction and with an understanding of media principles.
· Own the flow of any plan changes/revisions based on altered marketing direction from client, including ensuring revisions are being clearly labelled and supervise the implementation of media campaigns, working closely with activation teams to bring the media plan recommendation to life and issuing media plan deliverables to the client.
· Continue to strengthen understanding of media strategy and applications, arranging vendor presentations to learn about new media opportunities that could enhance clients media plan effectiveness.
· Effectively manage Brand/Digital Managers, Brand Executives, and Digital Marketing Executives day-to-day workflow, overseeing/proofing all work produced for distribution.
· Performance reviews of Brand Managers and Executives, identifying strengths and areas for growth.
· Participate in interview process for Brand Manager/Brand Executive Role