Strategic Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Investigate customers’ requests
- Take care of any issues incurred professionally.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth and devlopment
Strategic Account Manager requirements and qualification
- 7 years of experience as Strategic Account Manager or similar role
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- customer-centric and good listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce