- Develop a strong understanding of the Medcourt Healthcare product portfolio to offer creative solutions to customers
- Sale of Laboratory equipment, Laboratory consumables and genera; Consumables to Laboratories, Hospitals, NGO, Corporate Organizations
- Evaluate and update sales methods for optimal success.
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers, attending trade shows, and networking with other professionals.
- Develop and implement strategies for product presentation.
- Record and monitor sales activity and market information.
- Meet customer needs by promptly attending to problems, complaints, or requests.
- Serve existing accounts by contacting customers for new orders and communicating the availability of new products.
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and approaches to maximize sales.
- Stay current with industry developments by participating in professional education, reviewing publications, and keeping aware of market changes.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Follow up, negotiate, win the customer and win the business
- Customer Relationship Management (across all Levels in Account )
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Responsible for Developing own territory, cold calls, sales plan, meeting and exceeding sales target.
- Detailed Account Planning and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in Laboratory Sciences or related Field