This role supports the admin and finance manager in inventory management, and coordinates and controls the flow of goods and consumable office assets and materials within or between departments of the project according to approvals by the management.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Keep track of all materials in safe custody and protected from pilferage, waste, destruction, and expiration
- Compile information, on all such materials inventories, materials used, and otherwise so that status reports can be completed
- Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess the adequacy of materials needed at all times
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, and customers to coordinate sourcing and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays
- Examine documents, materials, and products, and monitor work processes, in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications with store-keeping practices
- Record receipt data, including volume, consumption of the materials, and quality control measures
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet project demands
- An HND holder in materials and supply or purchasing and supply
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience
- Speak fluent English and Hausa and can work proficiently in both languages
- Resident in Katsina or willing to relocate (at own cost)
- Available for onboarding by mid-December (to be done onsite)
- Available for the on-site project take-off in January 2023 after the contract has been signed
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Notes, Teams), video conference software (e.g., Teams, Zoom, Google Meet)
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.