- Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the stores (centralized) under the supervision of the Head, Stores.
- Conduct physical counts to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing products at the stores.
- Ensure incoming products are received and stored according to DCP’s policies & procedures.
- Maintain online inventory management software and ensure timely identification of triggers (or manually identify when minimum threshold levels have been reached) to initiate actions for stock replenishment.
- Post details of receipt and dispatch transactions and ensure the integrity of the inventory management system.
- Maintain up-to-date records of materials inventory at the stores (existing stock, pending orders, etc.)
- Provide information on current stock and orders to provide justification for re-ordering.
- Monitor trends of product receipt and dispatch at the stores to provide the basis for demand forecasting
- Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy checks
- Perform end-of-day inventory reconciliation to ensure discrepancies are identified and resolved in time.
- Notify Head, Stores of irregularities in inventory records and support in reconciling/ resolving.
- Maintain approved HSE best practices in the stores.
- Develop periodic reports of stores operations and performance as required.
- Maintain electronic inventory management database.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Stores.
- Degree In Business Management, Supply Chain, Business Administration,
- 3 - 6 years working experience, with two (2) years relevant work experience in the manufacturing Industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite is required.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
Location: Okpella, Edo, Nigeria.