- The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day-to-day hotel operations.
- Work closely with the purchasing department, ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
- He/she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions/orders and the delivery notes, invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder.
- Maintains par stock, inventory, and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures/consumptions, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.