- store operations.
- Receive, identify and verify merchandise.
- Maintain inventory using the inventory management software.
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock out of raw materials.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintain files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- Oversee delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinate special deliveries by communicating the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Ensure proper storage and arrangement of merchandise by type – cold chain, hot or dry item.
- Loading and offloading of inventory from vendor trucks into the store.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location based on inventory type – cold chain or dry item.
- Package inventory and label correctly.
- Process inventory for supply to kitchen.
- Report damaged or missing inventory to store-keeper.
- Ensure store and cold room space is free of debris/dust and remove safety hazards from aisles/