Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel's operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure the store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Controller (FC) and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
What we require from the Candidate
Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
Have a good eye for detail.
Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.