We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability for the Supermarket.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket, where required
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate
- Complete all the operational requirements of the store
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
- Initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside from achieving other financial objectives of the organization
- Recognize future and present requirements of customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales, and also determine all required sales promotions
- Review merchandising by formulating pricing policies
- Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Supermarket Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.