A flower store and event company in Lekki is looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day activities in the store
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Be a shining example of good behaviour and high performance
- Manage online sales and creatives
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Design and arrange flower bouquets for customers.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 2 years experience as Store Manager.
- Must have good knowledge of how to use a computer.
- Must be good with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates should reside on the island.
Salary: NGN65,000 Month