The Store Manager will double as a quality control personnel, monitoring and checking all items required to meet the highest standards. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales, and profitability.
- Maintain an outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaint, grievances, etc).
- Be a shining example of well-behavior and high performance.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills and strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.