- Receive , store and maintain inventory.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels.
- Responsible for the Issuance of materials to all departments in the organisation .
- Scrutinize all Supplies and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned .
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organisation policy.
- Taking physical inventory control once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Ensure goods keep or store by principle of FIRST IN - FIRST OUT (FIFO METHOD)
- Recording of necessary data into the ledger and computer on a daily basis.
- Checking on materials issued to Staff regularly in order to control materials wastage .
- Knowledge of proper record keeping and inventory management.
- Salary: 90k
- 3-5 years of experience
- Familiarity with standard concept and best practices in a stockroom environment .
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computation .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in data entry analysis and management.
- Keen attention to details and ability to effectively manage time.
- MUST reside in Lagos