· Carry out physical stock count and update stock/bin cards
· Attend to customers’ orders promptly and dispatch all invoices
· Generate daily order for products replenishment, communicate same to the manager
· Keep custody of all assets in the store, update asset usage and depletion register and report same daily to the manager.( example, stationery, customers refreshment items, sage invoices, order forms, receipts booklets, toiletries, etc)
· Receive purchase invoices
· Provide balance flow of the material components to make adequate of materials to receive, issue and store finished goods against defects while in warehouse.
· Check incoming and outgoing goods and items; receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders, process and distribute documentation with purchase orders, report, document and track damages and discrepancies on orders received.
· Maintain record of approved documents.
· Maintain the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
· Keep detailed inventory records when products are purchased.
· Ensure the store is hazard free with ample walking space.
· Carry out monthly stock take on the first working day of the month and submit reports to the accountant.
· Issue materials only in required quantities.
· A good OND or HND from
· Excellent customer service
· Good listening and interpersonal skills
· Organizing skills
· Excellent knowledge of housekeeping rules